Managed Security Providers
Managed Security Providers and Managed Network Providers – Data Centers
Managed Security Services: Our Managed Security providers support the best, Award Winning, On-Demand Security in the industry. If you are concerned about network security risks or network vulnerability, the solution can be provided via a Cloud-Based Delivery Model known as Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) – the most rapidly growing deployment platform of choice.
SaaS Solutions For Colocation Provide by Managed Security Providers
Benefits of a Cloud-Based, SaaS solution include:
- Hybrid Cloud Security Architecture to identify vulnerabilities and security gaps, while complimenting existing defenses
- Reduced risk through 24x7x365 Coverage within their fully manned Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Rapid Deployment Time, typically less than 30 days, to accelerate the ROI to the client
- No Upfront Capital Costs to combat shrinking budgets restricting IT departments from purchasing the technology they need to be secure
- No Technology Learning Curve so the organization can focus on supporting critical business operations
- Staffing & Security Expertise to minimize staffing training expenses and cover internal security skills gaps that can be exploited by attackers
Hybrid Cloud Security Architecture Model
The Security Architecture Model helps clients recognize areas currently protected and areas that are vulnerable. Combining Cloud-Based and Premises-Based security solutions, they provide Comprehensive On-Demand Security.
- Managed IPS
- Log Management
- Web Filtering
Each of these Managed Security providers are connected to their state-of-the-art Event Correlation SIM for Reporting and Forensic Analysis and Centralized Log Aggregation.
To contact us, please follow this link to Managed Security Services.
Click on this link to learn more about our Colocation Consulting Services.