Colocation Consulting Services
Colocation Consulting Services Reduce Colocation Hosting Costs
DataCenterAndColocation is an established global colocation consultant for site selection and data center consulting. We represent clients looking for data center colocation space, hybrid data center space or cloud service either for a disaster recovery site or to move their primary site. Our site advisor services are free to clients. Our clients span all industry sectors including hospitals, financial services, universities, manufacturing, multimedia, telecommunications, transportation, government, health care, gaming and social media. We maintain a comprehensive data center company list along with their capabilities and extensive information on data center real estate and colocation facilities with raised floor space, high density colocation, carrier connectivity and hot aisle cold aisle containment. Our colocation consulting services utilize sophisticated research tools to match the detailed requirements of our clients. This information transforms into competitive quotes from multiple providers of colocation, hosting, cloud computing and cage space around the world. We follow data center rates and pricing trends by area, colocation providers, power rates and data center acquisitions. Give us a call for more colocation consulting information at (858) 264-6979.
Non-bias Colocation Consulting Services From Our Experts
- Careful identification of your specific colocation requirements. Our specialty is identifying Medium to Large Cage Space or single user data center space with Moderate to High Power and High Density requirements.
- Review specific data center power, cooling and special security requirements like PCI, CISP, ISO, HIPAA and SARBANES-OXLEY compliance.
- Evaluate the cost of electrical power at your current data center and compare it to other states and various colocation service providers.
- Evaluate Business Continuity planning and systems and infrastructure optimization.
- Tax benefits by state.
- Provide services for High Bandwidth Usage customers with complex connectivity issues and Corporate Network Infrastructures.
- Determine the impact of potential natural disasters, terrorist threats and power grids.
- Generate RFPS, systems design and specification requirements and solicit colocation pricing proposals.
- Financial analysis of detailed data from proposals and present colocation pricing options in a clear and concise way.
- TCO or total cost of occupancy calculations.
- Prepare a colocation score card to compare data centers, provide you with a site visit check list and schedule tours of the preferred sites.
- Data Center Outsourcing of Managed Services for Colocation space.
- Colocation services negotiation.
- Negotiate favorable contract terms and SLA’s.
- Assist with the relocation planning and implementation phase coordination.
- We provide support to our clients throughout the term of their contract and any renewals.
SAVE TIME – PRESERVE RESOURCES – GET THE BEST RATE IN DATA CENTERS
We represent clients on an exclusive basis – never data center operators so there is no-conflict representation. As part of our service, we assess your data center requirements, identify high quality low-cost space nationwide, generate RFPs, compare pricing and services, negotiate pricing, assist with the MSA/SLA, tour space and make recommendations. We provide a beginning to end service saving clients time, negotiate the best pricing and assist clients throughout the term of their contracts. DataCenterAndColocation is an involved and experienced colocation consulting service for clients. It is actually an extension of internal resources to evaluate equipment configurations, power utilization and help identify high quality, competitive alternatives.
DataCenterAndColocation has a professional and seasoned colocation consulting team that is well versed in data center strategies and pricing, market direction, evaluation and reliability. Our strength is working together with your operations team to solve data center and colocation challenges. Our colocation consulting team delivers consistent high quality data center consulting services by negotiating the details with every aspect of the colocation data center business.
Our company by-passes data center sales people and negotiates directly on a discounted basis with the management. Our client’s requirements are quoted by management at lower costs and on a volume basis. This results in lower monthly recurring costs to our clients. DataCenterAndColocation is paid only a commission by the data center, not a salary plus expenses and over-head for our efforts resulting in a lower cost TCO to you. Work with one of our colocation consultants and save yourself the time, hassle and frustration to source data center, colocation, and cloud solutions to host your IT infrastructure today.
Supporting your team’s requirements and time-lines is a promise at our company; it’s the way we conduct our business life. We accelerate your business, not place it at risk. Our methodology of sourcing your new data center or hosting options, meeting your financial targets, easing the demands on your position and delivering more than you expected is our prime goal. We have aligned ourselves with a portfolio of over 3000 data centers around the world. Our ability to find “the best of the best” has one objective: find the most cost competitive data center with the features and benefits you need to keep your business running, consistently and securely. Work with one of our colocation consultants and save yourself the time, hassle and frustration to source data center colocation and cloud solutions to host your IT infrastructure today.
DataCenterAndColocation – Colocation Consultants and Site Selection Specialists
Phone number: (858) 264-6979
Email: [email protected]