Bitcoin mining is migrating rapidly to a Bitcoin hosting data center or Bitcoin colocation hosting environments. Locating the best Bitcoin, ASIC and Ethereum data center to host your operation can be challenging. In the past, all you needed to mine Bitcoin digital currency was a CPU, power and cooling. As equipment changed and the quantity of Bitcoin mining ASIC processors and systems increased so did the challenges for the Bitcoin operator. Migrating to a facility with high density power and large amounts of cooling is now a necessity not just an option. Finding a cost effective data center to house your Bitcoin operation is our specialty. DataCenterAndColocation.com consulting is a free service to Bitcoin operators looking for cage space, a private Bitcoin colocation suite or a Bitcoin wholesale data center space. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts are scrambling to find the right location to house their equipment.
Here is a partial list of the cryptocurrency companies looking for data center space:
Some of the Bitcoin hosting data center features to consider are the following:
- A secure hosting location to house expensive Bitcoin ASIC miner equipment.
- Low cost of power and space
- Sufficient cooling
- Remote hand assistance as required
- A reliable Internet connection
- A data center that understands the requirements of Bitcoin hosting operators
- Payment for services with Bitcoins as an option
- Expansion space
- Flexible term contracts
Bitcoin and Ethereum Hosting Colocation Consulting Services Provided:
- Careful identification of your specific colocation requirements. Our specialty is identifying Medium to Large Cage Space or single user data center space with High Power and High Density requirements.
- Review specific data center power, cooling and special security requirements.
- Evaluate the cost of electrical power at your current data center and compare it to other states and various colocation service providers.
- Determine the impact of potential natural disasters, terrorist threats and power grids.
- Generate RFPS, systems design and specification requirements and solicit colocation pricing proposals.
- Financial analysis of detailed data from proposals and present colocation pricing options in a clear and concise way.
- Data Center Outsourcing of Managed Services for Colocation space.
- Negotiate favorable contract terms and SLA’s.
- Assist with the relocation planning and implementation phase coordination.
- We provide support to our clients throughout the term of their contract and any renewals.
Our company by-passes data center sales people and negotiates directly on a wholesale basis with data center management. Our client’s requirements are quoted by management at lower costs and on a volume basis which results in lower costs. DataCenterAndColocation is paid only a commission by the data center, not a salary plus expenses and over-head for our efforts resulting in a lower cost to our clients.
We accelerate your business, not place it at risk. Our methodology of sourcing your new data center or hosting options, meeting your financial targets, easing the demands on your position and delivering more than you expected is our prime goal. We offer our clients a combination of business professionalism and technical expertise that your business should expect. We have aligned ourselves with a portfolio of over 3000 data centers nationwide. Our ability to find “the best of the best” has one objective: find the most cost competitive data center with the features and benefits you need to keep your business running, consistently and securely. This will allow you to constantly exceed your ever-changing demands and your customers too.
Please follow this link to REQUEST A FREE COLOCATION CONSULTATION.
DataCenterAndColocation – Bitcoin Hosting Consultant
Phone number: (858) 264-6832
Email: [email protected]