Save on Utah data centers cage space and colocation pricing. DataCenterAndColocation is a free Utah data center and colocation site consulting firm; not an impersonal colo quoting service. Our highly experienced consultants work directly with colocation clients to analyze their current data center and colocation requirements and costs. We generate specific request for proposals for alternative colocation sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time, operations resources and saves money with our wholesale agreements making your decision process faster and easier. We can secure the best colocation and cloud pricing for your servers or cage colocation space or in other states across the US. We represent over 3000 data centers nationwide and many foreign data centers. When you use our free colocation consulting service, you always pay less for your data center. Utah Data Centers And Colocation in Salt Lake City, Orem and Provo. DataCenterAndColocation represents 15 Utah data centers. We receive special wholesale prices on Colocation.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate
- .We track recent Utah colocation rates.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each Utah data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to colocation clients.
- .About 50% of your total data center costs is power. The national average cost for commercial power is 10.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. In Utah, the cost of power is about 6.62 cents per kilowatt-hour and in California it is 12.25 cents per kilowatt-hour, a substantial savings.
- .Low incidence of natural disasters.
- .California is about a 2 hour flight to Utah.
- .Excellent connectivity to our data centers in Salt Lake City, Orem and Provo,Utah.