Oregon Colocation – Oregon Hosting Services – Oregon Cloud Computing – Save on Oregon data center colocation cage space and colocation pricing. DataCenterAndColocation is a no-fee Oregon data center and colocation site consulting firm; not an impersonal colo quoting service. Our highly experienced consultants work directly with colocation clients to analyze their current data center and colocation requirements and costs. We generate specific requests for proposal for alternative colocation sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time, operations resources and saves money with our wholesale agreements making your decision process faster and easier. We can secure the best colocation and cloud pricing for your servers or cage colocation space or in other states across the US. We represent over 3000 data centers nationwide and many foreign data centers. When you use our free colocation consulting service, you always pay less for your data center. Oregon Data Center Colocation serving Portland, Roseburg, Medford and Bend. DataCenterAndColocation represents 14 data centers in Oregon.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate on Oregon Colocation
- .We track recent rates in Oregon data centers for colocation.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to data center clients.
- .Power represents about 50% of your cost in a colocation facility. Commercial power in Oregon is about 7.58 cents per kilowatt-hour. The national average is about 10.07 compared to California at 12.25 cents per kilowatt-hour. This could save on your power costs.
- .Low incidence of natural disasters.
- .California is about an hour and one half flight to Portland, Oregon.
- .The data center has excellent internet connectivity.