Northeast Data Centers
Northeast Data Centers, Low Cost Colocation, and Cloud Providers: DataCenterAndColocation has performed extensive research of over 3000 colocation data centers to identify key states that offer high quality data center solutions withlow power costs and low incidences of natural disasters. We represent clients for colocation space all across the United States and around the world. As part of our free consulting service, we will provide expert representation, recommendations, power costs by state and natural disaster maps.
We are colocation consultants and have identified several Northeastern states that are ideal sites to place your next data center or disaster recovery site.
Northeast Data Centers And Colocation
These Northeast data center states meet all stringent criteria for disaster recovery sites or primary data center sites. They range in size from 20,000 square feet to 500,000 square feet. Our company can present statistical data on all major data centers in these states meeting any specific requirement you might have for a data center sites or disaster recovery site. As part of our service, we will:
- .Carefully identify your specific requirements.
- .Analyze your current data center configuration.
- .Solicit proposals from data centers.
- .Analyze detailed data from colocation proposals and present pricing options in a clear and concise way.
- .Schedule tours of each facility.
- .Assist in making recommendations.
- .Negotiate favorable terms.
- .Assist in the move or migration process.
Our free services save you valuable internal resources and time. You can expect a detailed financial comparison, photos of the data centers, financial background of the data centers and our final recommendations. We represent numerous data centers in these states.