Nevada Data Centers – Las Vegas, Nevada Colocation, Hosting Services, Cloud Computing – Save on Nevada data centers cage space and colocation pricing. DataCenterAndColocation is a no-fee Nevada data center and colocation site consulting firm; not an impersonal colo quoting service. Our highly experienced consultants work directly with Las Vegas colocation clients to analyze their current data center and colocation requirements and costs. We generate specific requests for proposal for alternative colocation sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time, operations resources and saves money with our wholesale agreements making your decision process faster and easier. We can secure the best data centers and cloud pricing for your servers or cage colocation space or in other states across the US. We represent over 3000 data centers nationwide and many foreign data centers. When you use our free colocation consulting service, you always pay less for your data center. Las Vegas Nevada Data Centers And Nevada Colocation. DataCenterAndColocation represents 14 data centers in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate
- .We track recent Las Vegas data center rates.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each Las Vegas data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to Las Vegas colocation clients.
- .In your data center about 50% of your costs is POWER. The national average cost for commercial power is 10.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. In California the cost of power is 12.25 cents per kilowatt-hour and in Nevada, the average cost is 8.43 cents per kilowatt-hour. You can see significant savings in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- .Low incidence of natural disasters.
- .Las Vegas is about a 45 minute flight from California.
- .The excellent data connectivity of our data centers in Las Vegas, Nevada.