Colorado Colocation, Denver Data Centers, Hosting Services And Cloud Computing – Save on Colorado data centers cage space and colocation pricing. DataCenterAndColocation is a no-fee Colorado data center and colocation site consulting firm; not an impersonal colo quoting service. Our highly experienced consultants work directly with Denver colocation clients to analyze their current data center and colocation requirements and costs. We generate specific requests for proposal for alternative colocation sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time, operations resources and saves money with our wholesale agreements making your decision process faster and easier. We can secure the best colocation and cloud pricing for your servers or cage colocation space or in other states across the US. We represent over 3000 data centers nationwide and many foreign data centers. When you use our free colocation consulting service, you always pay less for your data center. Colorado Data Centers And Colorado Colocation – Serving Denver, Centennia, Boulder, Englewood and Louisville. DataCenterAndColocation represents 30 data centers in Colorado.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate
- .We track recent rates for Denver Colorado data centers.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each Denver data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to Denver colocation clients.
- .About 50% of the colocation cost in a data center is POWER. The national average cost for commercial power is 10.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. In California the cost of power is about 12.25 cents per kilowatt-hour and in Colorado, it is about 7.5 cents per kilowatt-hour, which can mean a significant savings to you.
- .Low incidence of natural disasters.
- .About a 2 hour flight from California.
- .The excellent connectivity of our data centers in Colorado.