Irvine Colocation – Irvine Data Centers – Irvine Hosting Services – Cloud Computing Irvine Colocation Consulting And Data Center Consulting Services – We work directly with Irvine and Orange County colocation clients to analyze their current data center costs and deliver the best colocation pricing.Our colocation consulting services have no-fees to colocation clients. We generate request for proposals for alternative sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time and operations resources making your decision process easier. We can secure the best colocation pricing for your servers or cage colocation space.
Please contact us for detailed information on preferred data center locations or cloud computing. Our specialty is finding price competitive data centers in locations outside of California. We can provide you competitive pricing if you require a full rack or cage space. We represent over 3000 data centers across the U.S.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate
- .We track Irvine data centers rates and nationwide rates.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each Irvine data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to Irvine colocation clients.
Our Hybrid IT Services
IRVINE DATA CENTERS AND IRVINE COLOCATION LIST
In Irvine, California there are basically 7 data centers. Several of them are either close to or out of power and HVAC; many have no cage space available. We have detailed data on numerous data centers in the Western States and can provide you with excellent representation.
Data Center And Colocation, a colocation consulting company, provides consulting services at no costs to our clients. We will work directly with you to analyze your current Irvine colocation costs, we will:
- .Deliver the best colocation price.
- .Assess your colocation requirements.
- .Develop a comprehesive RFP for your company.
- .Generate proposals for alternative colocation data centers based on your specific requirement.
- .Compare colocation prices.
- .Review of the MSA (Master Service Agreement) and SLA (Service Level Agreement).
- .Develop a site visit checklist.
- .Seek client reference.
- .Ensure business process and practices are aligned.
- .Negotiate pricing.
- .Create an unbiased evaluation score card that makes colocation selection easier.
- .Perform an exact comparative analysis of all data center cost options.
- .Assist with the relocation of equipment.