Arizona Colocation – Arizona Data Centers – Cloud Computing – Save on Arizona data centers cage space and colocation pricing. DataCenterAndColocation is a no-fee Arizona data center and colocation site consulting firm; not an impersonal colo quoting service. Our highly experienced consultants work directly with Phoenix colocation clients to analyze their current data center and colocation requirements and costs. We generate specific requests for proposal for alternative colocation sites based on your specific requirements and then, perform a comparative analysis of all data center solution options. This saves precious management time, operations resources and saves money with our wholesale agreements making your decision process faster and easier. We can secure the best colocation and cloud pricing for your servers or cage colocation space or in other states across the US. We represent over 3000 data centers nationwide and many foreign data centers. When you use our free colocation consulting service, you always pay less for your data center. DataCenterAndColocation represents 20 Arizona data centers in Phoenix, Chandler, Scottsdale and Tucson, Arizona.
Save Money, Save Time And Get The Best Rate
- .We track recent Phoenix, Chandler and Tucson colocation rates.
- .We know the “strengths and weaknesses” of each Phoenix data center.
- .We negotiate the lowest rate possible.
- .We get better rates than you can negotiate directly.
- .Our services are free to Phoenix colocation clients.
- .About 50% of your cost in a data center is POWER. The national average cost for commercial power is 10.07 cents per kilowatt-hour. In California the cost of power is 12.25 cents per kilowatt-hour and in Arizona, it can range from 5.5 cents to 8.65 cents per kilowatt-hour, a substantial savings.
- .Low incidence of natural disasters.
- .About a 45 minute flight from California.
- .The excellent connectivity of our data centers in Arizona.