MANAGED SERVICES OUTSOURCING
Managed Services Provider And Network Security Companies – There is no better way to provide remote Managed Services or Network Security Services than with a professional company that specializes in Managed IT Services. This can be accomplished on a monthly recurring charge or on an hourly basis from the provider.
When your goal is to reduce the burden on your IT staff, DataCenterAndColocation can help with deciding on managed IT outsourcing services. We can recommend large well-established Managed Services companies that can provide you with the comfort of knowing that your systems are being monitored on a 24/7/365 basis. The service can reduce OpX costs in remote locations or disaster recovery sites. We will recommend a managed services provider, schedule the introduction, follow up on meeting notes and oversee implementation at no cost to our clients.
Managed Services List
We work with Managed Services and Network Security companies like:
- Security On Demand
- V.I. Experts
- Arrow S3
- Do IT Smarter
Why You Should Consider Managed Services
- Allows your IT group to focus on their core business
- Managed services will ease the adoption of new business processes
- Reduce your costs for hardware, operations tasks and monitoring
- Provides you with a new skills base that you may not currently have in your organization
- Reduce your risks adopting new technology
- Stabilize your IT budget
- Provide more flexibility in an ever-changing business environment
- Without adding additional staff, you can increase support to you IT infrastructure
You may pick from a list of managed services depending on your needs.
- Equipment analysis and evaluation.
- Managed Security – Firewall, Intrusion Detection, VPN and patch management services are all available for your colocated or managed hosting environment. With additional services like email spam and virus-filtering, we offer a comprehensive suite of security solutions to cover all aspects of your infrastructure.
- Managed Backup and Recovery – Determination have to be made on storage location based on your requirements. On-site, off-site and cloud storage is available. Industry leading backup systems protect your critical business data from loss and ensure timely recovery.
- Managed Storage – Storage Area Network (SAN), Network Attached Storage (NAS) and direct attached storage improve the ability for you to have reliable, consistently available data.
- Managed Performance – Load balancing technology for maximum availability.
- Remote hands to intense administration. These professional services are designed to reduce the time you spend managing your environment.
To contact us, please press here for managed services information.
A Division of Fortuna Ventures, Inc.
Phone number: (858) 264-6979
Email: [email protected]